- Experience: With over 30 years of real estate investment experience, our management team sets industry standards, having successfully funded over USD$200MM in hard money loans for real estate investors.
- Investor consulting services: Whether you are experienced in the real estate investment business or just getting started, our hard money lending professionals are ready to provide you with the best investment advice and consulting services – so you can get ahead in South Carolina’s competitive market. Contact us today at 866-500-4500 for a free consulting session.
- Licensed Mortgage Lender: Unlike other hard money lenders in South Carolina, BridgeWell Capital is a fully-licensed and insured mortgage lender that’s A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau.
- Wide Service Area: We provide hard money loans throughout the state of South Carolina.
It is no secret South Carolina’s real estate market offers some great investment opportunities. As with the rest of the country, South Carolina’s housing market has been steadily improving. According to statistics from the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond , new home construction and permitting saw increases year-over-year as did median https://paydayloanstennessee.com/cities/dunlap/ home prices. Recent statistics out of the Charleston Trident Association of REALTORS® echo those presented by the Fifth District Federal Reserve.
Here at BridgeWell Capital, to approve our hard money loans, we consider ong other things, to assess the likelihood of success of your investment
Keeping up with the market and staying up-to-date on current trends can lead to, not only smarter investment decisions, but ultimately, a more successful portfolio of investment properties. At BridgeWell Capital, we approve our hard money loans based on your ability to succeed, and the local market trends and indicators are some of the factors we encourage our borrowers to use to make smart investment decisions. Deciding what types of investment projects – flips, rentals, new construction, commercial – can depend on many factors, such as the median sales price, rent price or appreciation rates. For example, it may make sense to acquire a residential property in an area where appreciation prospects are high, and rent prices are on the rise ( secret #4 of real estate wealth building ). Making informed investment decisions is the best way to minimize risk and maximize profits.
If you have a property you are looking to purchase, or need investment advice to find a good investment, call us now at 866-500-4500, or fill out our request funding form and a loan specialist will contact you within 1 business day.
Real Estate Investor Associations in South Carolina
Although our hard money loan approvals are based on your ability to succeed, we encourage our clients to get involved in the real estate investing community of South Carolina. There may not be a better place to network, learn, collaborate, and do business than in the Real Estate Investors Associations (REIA). The active REIAs serving South Carolina are:
- Charleston Real Estate Investors Association : Monthly meetings are held on the first Thursday of every month at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Charleston Airport Hotel . Attendance is free for both members and guests.
- Columbia Real Estate Investors Association : Monthly meets are held on the first Wednesday of each month at the Grecian Gardens restaurant in West Columbia. Meeting is free for members and there is a $15 attendance fee for guests.
- Upstate Carolina Real Estate Investors Association : Serving Greenville, SC and the surrounding area. the Upstate CREIA holds their monthly meeting on the 3rd Monday of every month at the Embassy Suites Greenville Golf Resort & Conference Center . The meeting is free for members. There is a $15 attendance fee for guests.